PPHI Sindh Jobs 2022 Apply Online Latest Job Portal | www.pphisindh.org. PPHI stands for People’s Primary Health Care Initiative which is working under the Government of Sindh and plays a vital and important role in controlling maternal and infant mortality in Sindh and providing health facilities in remote and underprivileged areas. is paying It is providing enough senior as well as junior level posts which means all categories of education holders are happy to apply with attractive and lucrative salary and promotion offers.
Therefore, considering the advertisement following these details, there are two vacancies that require the services of enthusiastic, competent, professional, and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for these PPHI jobs (Project Director, Executive Program and Compliance/Program Officer, District Project Officer, Assistant Registration, Assistant Compliance, IYCF Counselor (Female), Community Health Mobilizer, Crowd Controller (Male)) are the outstanding government jobs that such applicants are looking for filling them online through the given link.
Applicants will be offered an attractive salary with fringe benefits as EOBI fund, provident fund, and medical and health insurance are required. So, take a look at its application as well as the eligibility criteria below.
|Offered Salary||PKR, 26000 – 150000|
|Age||25 – 45 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 31, 2022|
PPHI Sindh Jobs 2022 – www.pphisindh.org
Applicants should possess MBBS/Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate degree in a relevant discipline requiring relevant expertise.
- Project Director
- Executive Program & Compliance / Program Officer
- District Project Officer
- Assistant Registration
- Assistant Compliance
- IYCF Counselor (Female)
- Community Health Mobilizer
- Crowd Controller (Male)
How to Apply for PPHI Sindh Jobs:
- All the willing and interested applicants need to apply online from the official site of PPHI Sindh https://pphisindh.org/careers/current_jobs.php or from the below link.
- The last date to apply online is 31 August 2022.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test as well as an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicant.
- Original documents should be presented at the time of the interview.
- Applicants who submit late and incompletely filled applications online will be rejected.
- So, stay tuned and connected to this page as always for the latest jobs.