Applications are invited to apply for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023. September 2023 Intake. Applications are currently open and this is a fully funded scholarship to study in Japan. When you apply for a Japanese scholarship, you do not need to know the Japanese language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory to study in Japan. Japan is currently offering generous scholarship programs.
The Japanese Max Scholarship is the world’s largest scholarship open to all nationalities. The duration of the Master’s scholarship is 2 years while that of the doctoral scholarship is 3 years. During the scholarship, all expenses such as air tickets, accommodation, stipend, health, and tuition fees will be covered. Japan is among the top 10 countries for continuing education. Details about MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 are available below.
Details About MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 7th, 2022
First Comes First (Financial Benefits)
If you have been awarded the Titer University scholarship. Then it will meet the following costs:
Tokyo Tech will cover Maxus University’s recommendation scholarship:
- Round trip airfare for Japan.
- JPY 147,000 monthly stipend for the Masters’s Program.
- JPY 148,000 monthly scholarship for students of the doctorate program.
- The free application, admission, or tuition fees.
Available Academic Fields and Majors
|School of Science||Mathematics*|
|Earth and Planetary Sciences*|
|School of Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Systems and Control Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Information and Communications Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering and Economics|
|School of Materials and Chemical Technology||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Chemical Science and Engineering|
|School of Computing||Mathematical and Computing Science|
|School of Life Science and Technology||Life Science and Technology|
|School of Environment and Society||Architecture and Building Engineering|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering|
|Social and Human Sciences*|
- Applicants must hold citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have been born on or after 2nd April 1985.
- Age: Applicants should, in principle, be 34 years of age or younger as of April 1 the first year of the MEXT scholarship period.
- Individuals who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside of Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the date of enrollment.
- Must be an undergraduate student applying for a Master’s.
- A master’s degree is required to apply for a doctorate.
- Students whose language institute was in English can submit an English proficiency certificate from their university and are exempt from the language test.
- Mid-September to early December: Application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July-August: Official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.
The deadline to apply online for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is December 7, 2022.
How to Apply
You need to apply online. All application process is online and it must be submitted to the university portal. The application process and the announcement of scholarships are available in the link below.