DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany: Applications are open to apply for Daad scholarships in Germany for 2023/2024. DAAD Scholarships for 2023 are open until December 2022. This is the right time to apply and prepare the documents required for scholarships. Daad is one of the largest scholarships, which is funded by the German government for offering scholarships for full-time master’s and Ph.D. degree programs from top German universities. Through this scholarship program, the German government helps 100,000 German and international students every year. Under this scholarship, all expenses will be met and participants do not need to pay any fees.
Do not worry about the fields because it has a wide range of academic subjects. The master’s degree period will be 12-24 months (depending on the special institution) and 36 months for the Ph.D. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students around the world. Because Germany has announced a German job secret visa 2023 with sponsorship jobs.
Students prefer to study in Germany because it is a highly paid scholarship. Secondly, international students are allowed to work part-time in Germany. You can earn up to 450-600 euros a month in a part-time job in Germany. You can travel to Europe on a student visa during the holiday. DAAD Scholarship is available for 2023 with airfare tickets. Full details about Daad scholarships are available below in Germany for 2023/2024.
Details About DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Germany Scholarships 2023 for Masters and Ph.D. There is a fully funded scholarship in Germany for international students.
- The full tuition fee is covered.
- Monthly payment of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates, depending on an academic level
- Payment of health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Air Fare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying family members.
Every year, thousands of students from all over the world trust their education in German universities. These courses are offered under this program.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economy
- Development cooperation
- Engineering and related sciences
- Regional and urban planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates from all developing countries. You can see the list of developing countries (here)
- Candidates possess a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His academic degrees should not normally be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass sample form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- Hand signed a letter of motivation (regarding current occupation), maximum 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be recent)
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be recent)
- Confirmation of employment from an employer in your country of origin and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an Academic TOEFL)
- German – required for courses taught in German; For courses taught in English, if available.
- (Attested) Copies of academic degrees awarded (certified translation if necessary) (Certified) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply online and fill the application form and upload documents.